Let’s discuss about the everyday trainer that is perfect for women new to waist training. Make sure you get your size right. Poor fitting corsets are uncomfortable, and wearing a corset that’s too small won’t help you achieve your goals more quickly. Find a waist trainer that fits your body type. Corsets come in many different styles designed to fit different body types. Here’s a style guide. You’ll be more comfortable, and get better results, in a corset designed for your body type.
Don’t make your waist trainer too tight. Remember, training takes time. It doesn’t happen overnight. You want your trainer to be just slightly tighter than a normal piece of clothing so that your body gets used to that size. You’ll go down another notch quickly, trust me. Wear something under the trainer. I usually use a thin, undershirt. That’s just to prevent any reactions from sensitivity while helping you to stay comfortable. Actually, you may sweat while you are waist training, so make sure you don’t irritate your skin as you train.
Put simply, a waist trainer is a type of high compression garment which is worn around the midsection. It’s designed to shape your body and the results can be instantaneous, giving you a sculpted look in a matter of minutes. However, a good quality waist trainer does much more than provide a temporary boost. The majority are designed to deliberately make you sweat more while you work out, giving you better results with less exercise. By stimulating thermal activity within your core, every time you exercise it will be more effective and you’ll have the added benefit of improved posture too. If you ever thought hourglass curves were a fantasy, a waist trainer could be just what you need.
How To Use a Waist Trainer
1. Your body must become accustomed to the constriction of the waist trainer. We recommend that the first few days of wearing the trainer to wear for limited amount of time 2-4 hours per day (depending on how much you feel is comfortable).
2. Gradually add an hour or two to your regime until you are able to wear the trainer through out the entire day.
3. Once the trainer is worn-in you can then begin to use the second set of clasps making the trainer tighter.
4. As you lose weight it will become more comfortable and will not feel as tight.
5. Now you can progress to the next size down as part of your continued weight loss regime. See extra info on Waist Trainer Results.
What people say about WaistTrain : “Day 6 of wearing my waist trainer from @waisttrain.uk and I’ve already been able to move the hooks in a size smaller!Love that it improves my posture & supports my lower back – especially with sitting at a desk all day!”
We believe that every woman deserves to look her best and feel confident in her appearance. This is why we created our range of high quality shapewear, specifically designed to sculpt your silhouette and make you feel great. So far we’ve helped more than 80,000 women discover their hidden curves with our collection of waist trainers and shape wear that have a breath-taking effect. Slip into one of our girdles, body shapers or waist clinchers and get ready to be amazed at the instant results. Our shape wear is comfortable yet effective and will create a stunning silhouette that will really turn heads – for all the right reasons.
Essex SS15 6TR